AEDC Progress Report: 2015 Q3
- 2015 3-Year Outlook Luncheon: First year the July Luncheon has sold out.
- Assisted local groups in conducting Alaska Entrepreneurship Week.
- Seven new/increased Investors and four dropped Investors in Q3.
- Business & Economic Development Department assisted 30 businesses.
- AEDC created, designed and released five economic reports in Q3.
- The AEDC Research Department responded to 29 requests for information.
- AEDC signed a 2-year agreement with the Airport to attract business investment to Anchorage.
- AEDC received two Aurora Awards from the Public Relations Society of America, Alaska Chapter.
- Live. Work. Play.: LWP Survey completed with 1,275 responses and Review Committee is now finishing the Narrative revisions. As all Area of Focus teams are making progress and showing results, the LWP Director is making presentations to the AEDC investor companies and broader community organizations to transform this grassroots initiative into a community wide movement.
- During Q3 AEDC had 206 media placements for a media value of $3,047,750 and 245,538,422 total impressions.
- AEDC social media has continued to grow across all platforms in Q3 of 2015.
Download the full report (PDF file) here: 2015 Q3 AEDC Progress Report