AEDC Progress Report: 2016 Q1
- Hosted a sell-out crowd for the Economic Forecast Luncheon on Jan. 27 with more than 1,500 attendees. Keynote speaker was Alexa Clay, author of “The Misfit Economy.”
- AEDC signed a partnership agreement with the Alaska International Airport System and the Municipality of Anchorage to form the Alaska AeroNexus® Alliance.
- AEDC joined the Alaska’s Future coalition and held a public education event with a presentation from Ron Duncan and Vince Beltrami at the Hotel Captain Cook.
- Fourteen new Investors and 15 dropped Investors in Q1.
- Business & Economic Development Department assisted 49 businesses.
- AEDC created, designed and released seven economic reports in Q1.
- Live. Work. Play.: The Steering Committee has been restructured with all new members confirmed.
- During Q1 AEDC had 256 media placements for a value of $13,476,140 and a reach of 323,626,727.
- AEDC social media has continued to grow across all platforms in Q1 of 2016, with the Live. Work. Play. I Love Anchorage Instagram account surpassing 10,000 followers.
Download the full report (PDF file) here: 2016 Q1 AEDC Progress Report