Executive leadership representing Anchorage’s key transportation assets will give an update regarding current and needed infrastructure investments; new business activity and investments being made by the private sector; and opportunities and challenges for the future.
This event is an exceptional opportunity to hear first-hand what is on the horizon for critical infrastructure serving one of Anchorage’s most important economic sectors. Executive leadership representing Anchorage’s key transportation assets will give an update regarding:
- Infrastructure investments being made and needed
- New business activity and investment by the new private sector
- Opportunities and challenges for the future
Leaders representing Anchorage’s key transportation assets will give an update regarding the most important issues and opportunities affecting their industries and Anchorage’s infrastructure, June 20, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. at NANA Development Corporation, 909 W. 9th Ave.
- John Johansen, Manager of Engineering, Environmental & Planning, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
- Steve Ribuffo, Port Director, Port of Anchorage
- Dale Wade, Vice President, Marketing and Customer Service, Alaska Railroad Corporation
- Aves Thompson, Executive Director, Alaska Trucking Association
The event will include substantial time for Q&A with the audience.