- Ice cream samples from Coppa
- Lettuce starts from Vertical Harvest Hydroponics
- Free dog treats from Drool Central
- Enter to win free pants from FisheWear
- Interactive booths from ArXotica, Alaska Paracord Design, Palette Pop-Up Art Studios, Bambino’s Baby Food and I Million Cups
- Networking with top business leaders
The 2015 Live. Work. Play. Initiative Raffle will be launched at the Entrepreneurship Hall before the Luncheon! Prizes include first class tickets to Asia, Japan or Micronesia and two sets of coach tickets on any domestic flights on Delta Airlines! Only 1,000 tickets will be sold. Proceeds benefit the AEDC LWP Initiative.
Prizes donated by:
It’s highly recommended that attendees park in the downtown parking garages to avoid parking meter time limits.
- EasyPark event parking in the 6th & H garage begins at 10:00 a.m. Attendees can pay $3 as they enter the parking garage to help expedite those leaving the garage at the end of the event.
- EasyPark will also have a table set up at the event to accept parking payment for those at EasyPark’s JCPenney, 5th & B, or 7th & H parking garages.
Tickets for the AEDC 3-Year Outlook Luncheon are selling fast! Don’t miss out!
If you have already purchased tickets but have not received your ticket link, please contact Karli Lopez at 258-3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Join AEDC in the Dena’ina Lobby at 10:30 a.m. to learn more about the entrepreneurial community in Anchorage and current new projects.
- Doors open for the Luncheon at 11 a.m., programming will begin at 11:30 a.m.