AEDC Progress Report: 2014 Q1
Welcome to the new AEDC Progress Report for 2014! The staff revised the format of the progress report for 2014 to give a clear snapshot of the projects underway in our office. There is new information included and new method for presenting updates on projects.
- AEDC staff has improved methodology for tracking meetings across all departments.
- AEDC membership is at an all-time high.
- 2014 Economic Forecast Luncheon tickets sold-out and gate revenue exceeded budget.
- AEDC conducted extensive outreach to utilities, telecom companies and sister organizations to design and market the Business Retention & Expansion for a Q2 launch.
- AEDC submitted an application for a grant from Connect Alaska.
- Jon Bittner became Alaska’s first certified Kauffman Foundation FastTrac instructor.
- New co-chair named to the Live. Work. Play. Steering Committee.
- 132 organizations have signed the Live. Work. Play. MOU.
- AEDC published Live. Work. Play. magazine in partnership with Anchorage Daily News. ADN distributed the magazine in their Sunday edition.
- AEDC released six reports to the public in Q1.
- During Q1 AEDC had 93 media placements for a value of $933,235 and a reach of 23, 206, 406.
- AEDC social media has continued to grow across all platforms in Q1 of 2014.
Download the full report (PDF file) here: 2014 Q1 AEDC Progress Report