AEDC Progress Report: 2014 Q2
- AEDC membership is at an all-time high.
- 2014 3-Year Outlook Luncheon planning underway and ticket sales began for AEDC Investors Only.
- AEDC launched Business Retention & Extension survey and has more than 200 surveys complete, to date.
- Planning for Alaska Entrepreneurship Week underway, secured a high-level speaker for several events, the co-founder of Indiegogo.com, Danae Ringelmann.
- AEDC secured contract from Connect Alaska.
- Use of AnchorageProspector tool is up.
- 139 organizations have signed the Live. Work. Play. MoU.
- AEDC released five reports to the public in Q2.
- During Q2 AEDC had 87 media placements for a value of $183,314.64 and a reach of 6,475,896.
- AEDC social media has continued to grow across all platforms in Q2 of 2014.
Download the full report (PDF file) here: 2014 Q2 AEDC Progress Report