AEDC Progress Report: 2014 Q3
- Executed Alaska Entrepreneurship Week with four successful AEDC events (Maker Faire, Crowdfunding AK, 3-Year Outlook Luncheon & Pitch-on-a-Train).
- 2014 3-Year Outlook Luncheon: Sponsorships exceeded budget; ticket sales exceeded budget and the speaker was well received.
- AEDC completed the Business Retention & Expansion (BRE) Survey with more than 380 business participating.
- AEDC completed a cargo-related business analysis report for the Airport.
- AEDC endorsed a KivaZip loan by ArXotica for $10,000 that was successful.
- Use of AnchorageProspector tool is up.
- All areas of Live. Work. Play. met in Q3 and planning began for the Signature event.
- 143 organizations have signed the Live. Work. Play. MoU.
- AEDC released four reports to the public in Q3.
- During Q3 AEDC had 133 media placements for a value of $282,195 and a reach of 12,177,375.
- AEDC social media has continued to grow across all platforms in Q3 of 2014.
Download the full report (PDF file) here: 2014 Q3 AEDC Progress Report