AEDC Progress Report: 2014 Q4
- AEDC won four awards for Excellence in Economic Development from the International Economic Development Council (IEDC), including a Gold, two Silver and a Bronze.
- AEDC’s I Love Anchorage account was selected as Bronze winner for the 2014 Press Picks category: Local Twitter or Instagram accounts to follow.
- The 2014 Resource Extraction Report was released at a reception held at the Hotel Captain Cook.
- AEDC completed the Business Confidence Index (BCI) Survey with more than 245 responses.
- The Anchorage Host Committee for the IEDC annual Conference, lead by AEDC, began all final planning for the event, to be held in Anchorage on October 4-7, 2015.
- AEDC presented a draft proposal for business development and outreach work to ANC, based on the results of the Air Cargo Economic Development Assessment delivered July 2014.
- Use of AnchorageProspector tool remains steady.
- All areas of Live. Work. Play. met in Q4 and progressed their goals and targets.
- Inaugural Live. Work. Play. Signature event successfully conducted. The event attracted over 700 Anchorage residents.
- Work. Play. Newsletter commenced and was well received.
- 144 organizations have signed the Live. Work. Play. MoU.
- AEDC released five reports to the public in Q4.
- During Q4 AEDC had 91 media placements for a value of $326,887 and a reach of 9,906,026.
- AEDC social media has continued to grow across all platforms in Q4 of 2014.
Download the full report (PDF file) here: 2014 Q4 AEDC Progress Report