AEDC Progress Report: 2015 Q2
- Eight new Investors and 13 dropped Investors in Q2.
- Business & Economic Development Department assisted 49 businesses.
- AEDC created, designed and released five economic reports in Q2.
- The AEDC Research Department responded to 23 requests for information.
- AEDC released 10 videos for the Connect Alaska contract.
- Live. Work. Play.: The Mayor-Elect of Anchorage named LWP as one of the five transition sub-committees and asked for a list of priorities for a stronger public-private partnership. As all Area of Focus teams are making progress and showing results, the LWP Director is making presentations to the AEDC investor companies, and broader community organizations to transform this grassroots initiative into a community wide movement.
- During Q2 AEDC had 116 media placements for a media value of $1,485,196 and 29,308,214 total impressions.
- AEDC social media has continued to grow across all platforms in Q2 of 2015.
- AEDC’s I Love Anchorage account was an honorary mention for the “Instagram | Best PR Campaign” by PR NEWS.
Download the full report (PDF file) here: 2015 Q2 AEDC Progress Report