AEDC Progress Report: 2015 Q4
- AEDC won Gold and Silver awards for Excellence in Economic Development from the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) and two awards from the American Marketing Association, Alaska Chapter.
- AEDC’s I Love Anchorage account was selected as Gold winner for the 2015 Press Picks category: Best Local Instagram.
- The 2015 Resource Extraction Report was released at a reception held at the Lakefront Anchorage.
- Three new Investors and eight dropped/decreased Investors in Q4.
- Business & Economic Development Department assisted 45 businesses.
- Airport Business Development Department assisted with identifying viable land parcels on airport property, as well as identification of existing infrastructure and utilities and service gaps.
- AEDC created, designed and released five economic reports in Q4.
- AEDC assisted in the successful completion of the 2015 IEDC Annual Conference in Anchorage, including hosting an Anchorage Familiarization Tour for site selectors and the Essence of Crowdfunding event.
- AEDC completed the Business Confidence Index (BCI) Survey with 239 responses.
- Live. Work. Play.: LWP Review Committee finished the Narrative revisions. All Area of Focus teams are making progress and showing results.
- The second annual Live. Work. Play. Signature event was successfully conducted. The event attracted over 1,100 Anchorage residents.
- During Q4 AEDC had 198 media placements for a media value of $3,850,398 and 123,405,160 total impressions.
- AEDC social media has continued to grow across all platforms in Q4 of 2015.
Download the full report (PDF file) here: 2015 Q4 AEDC Progress Report