AEDC Progress Report: 2016 Q2
- Celebrated Economic Development Week, in partnership with the state, Municipality and IEDC.
- Organized and hosted a business roundtable event with U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew.
- Met with over 200 investors, developers, consultants and economic development specialists at the third annual SelectUSA Foreign Investment Summit in Washington, D.C.
- Executed the Anchorage Transportation Industry event with over 70 people in attendance.
- Began filming new Where to Startup videos series, sponsored by GCI.
- Ten new Investors and four dropped Investors in Q2.
- Business & Economic Development Department assisted 34 businesses.
- AEDC created, designed and released five economic reports in Q2.
- Live. Work. Play.: AEDC became the nonprofit partner of the Alaska Women’s Summit, with Live. Work. Play. comprising a prime component of the messaging for this year’s summit, to be held on Oct. 28.
- During Q2 AEDC had 129 media placements for a value of $4,596,070.75 and a reach of 133,317,221.
- AEDC social media has continued to grow across all platforms in Q2 of 2016.
Download the full report (PDF file) here: 2016 Q2 AEDC Progress Report