AEDC 2017 Q1 Progress Report
- Hosted a sell-out crowd for the Economic Forecast Luncheon Feb. 1 with more than 1,500 attendees. Keynote speaker was Brad Tilden of Alaska Air Group.
- Released six economic reports.
- Anchorage’s Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy survey was completed, garnering 1,200 responses from the community.
- Convened business leaders into an Electric Utilties Working Group in order to facilitate discussion around what can be done regarding Anchorage’s rising electric utility costs.
- Began the process of a redesign for Anchorageprospector.com to provide a better user experience.