Real-Time Jobs Intelligence Report, 2019 Review
We are getting mixed signals from the year-to-year data, and we will continue to unravel them as 2020 unfolds. In 2019, total jobs numbers decreased, but demand increased across multiple sectors – including industries that were notably down for the year.
- Total Job postings increased 1.5% from 2018
- Job Postings for Retail Salespersons increased 7.6%
- Job postings for Registered Nurses increased 10.9%
- Job postings for Social and Human Service Assistants increased 8.6%
- Job postings for Computer User Support Specialists increased 1.9%
- Job postings for Maintenance and Repair Workers increased 10.7%