Become an Investor
When you become an AEDC investor, you receive first access to key economic data,
a network of many of the state’s top businesses and large employers, and you contribute to the
long-term success of the local and state economies.
- All additional benefits offered to Silver, Gold, and Platinum
- Logo and company link in each AEDC e-newsletter
- Logo featured on AEDC’s homepage
- Logo featured in all AEDC publications
- Complimentary table for 10 to both the Economic Forecast Luncheon and 3-Year Outlook Luncheon
- All additional benefits offered to Silver and Gold
- AEDC will organize a custom annual meeting for senior staff annually to determine how we can best serve your company’s needs
- Upgraded listing on AEDCweb.com with your company logo and link to your company’s website
- All additional benefits offered to Silver
- Upgraded listing on AEDCweb.com with a link to your company’s website
- Opportunity to submit news and updates about your business to be shared on AEDC social media and in the AEDC e-newsletter
- Eligible to serve on AEDC Board of Directors
- Opportunity to host the I Love Anchorage Instagram account for 1 week (19K+ followers)
- Investment in AEDC starts at the Bronze Level. All Investors receive the benefits and opportunities listed below as part of their investment with AEDC.
- We work collaboratively with you to assess your needs and devise a strategy to meet those needs.
- Free Notary Service
- Startup-related information
- Property identification, permitting, and financing resources.
- Reports customized to your specific requirements
- Industry expertise to both large corporations and growing businesses interested in locating or expanding their operations in Anchorage.
- You will be a part of a business organization with over 200 members.
- Referrals are available.
- Access to AEDC reports before they are made available to the general public
- Subscription to AEDC eNewsletter
- Your business will be included in the AEDC online investor directory.
Smart Meeting Space
Access to the AEDC Smart Board enabled board room, sponsored by Umialik Insurance Company.
- Seats 14 comfortably
- Fully A/V equipped
- Unlimited SteamDot coffee available for you and your clients
- Easy booking on a first come, first served basis
Exclusive Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities for AEDC’s signature economic research reports, which are widely distributed throughout Anchorage’s diverse business community.
- Exposure at Anchorage’s premier business events, including the annual Economic Forecast Luncheon and the annual 3-Year Outlook Luncheon, with 1,500 attendees, as well as expanded reach through a large pre-event social media marketing campaign.
Privileges and Discounts for AEDC Events
- Special Invitation to Investor-only events
- Access to pre-sale tickets for the Economic Forecast and 3-Year Outlook luncheons
- Discounted tickets and preferred seating at the Economic Forecast and 3-Year Outlook luncheons
- First, access to recordings of AEDC luncheons and webinars, if available.
- Eligible to serve on AEDC Investor Council
- All investors listed on AEDC website
- Investors are listed in AEDC’s signature luncheon printed programs and slide deck.
- Brand new investors are recognized on AEDC social media upon payment of investor fees