for the Alaska Entrepreneur, Innovator and Dreamer
We asked each expert interviewed for this series how they would define entrepreneurship. Much like the people that follow this path, the answers were all unique yet rooted in the same themes and direction. Join us as we explore the definition of Entrepreneurship. (Full 5 minute version)
Where To Startup videos
Speakers (in order of appearance):
- Jon Bittner, Deputy Commissioner, Alaska Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development
- Lynn Klassert, Anchorage Center Director, Alaska Small Business Development Center
- Katherine Jernstrom, Owner/Co-Founder, The Boardroom
- Andrew Mitton, Attorney, Vellum LLC
- Michelle Taylor, Account Supervisor, Spawn Ideas
- Darren Franz, Alaska Regional Business Banking Manger, Wells Fargo
- Eric McCallum, President, Arctic Wire Rope & Supply
- Natalie Osborne, Owner, WonderBuild.com
Where to Startup: Define Entrepreneurship (1 minute promo version). Featuring (in order of appearance): Jon Bittner, Eric McCallum, Michelle Taylor, Natalie Osborne, Darren Franz, Katherine Jernstrom, Lynn Klassert and Andrew Mitton.
We Support Businesses
Are you interested in how AEDC can assist with your business investments in Anchorage? Contact us today!
AEDC Business & Economic Development Director Emma Kelly: (907) 258-3700