Where to Startup
Business Goals & Feasibility Studies
for the Alaska Entrepreneur, Innovator and Dreamer
This segment discusses business goals and feasibility studies, including how to determine business goals, how goals should be structured and why feasibility studies are important. Presented by Stig A. Colberg, Chief Financial Officer, CIRI.
Where To Startup videos
Speaker: Stig A. Colberg, Chief Financial Officer, CIRI
- How do you determine business goals?
- How should goals be structured? [01:29]
- What should you do if you don’t achieve your goal? [03:28]
- Why are feasibility studies important? [04:30]
- How can a business maintain sustained profitability? [05:41]
- What advice would you give to entrepreneurs who aren’t strong with numbers? [06:41]
- Why is financial reporting important? [07:48]
- How does CIRI support entrepreneurs? [09:37]
- Advice to entrepreneurs [10:58]
- SMART goals
- Alaska Division of Economic Development
- Alaska Small Business Development Center
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- World Trade Center Alaska
- UAA Center for Economic Development
- Economic Development Administration
- USDA Rural Development
- 3-Day Startup
- Anchorage Economic Development Corporation
We Support Businesses
Are you interested in how AEDC can assist with your business investments in Anchorage?
Contact us today (907) 258-3700 or via email below!