for the Alaska Entrepreneur, Innovator and Dreamer
This segment discusses cash flow and financial planning, including common expenses, seasonal cash flow, personal versus business finances and business bank accounts.
Where To Startup videos
Darren Franz, Alaska Regional Business Banking Manger, Wells Fargo
- What is cash flow?
- What are some common business expenses? [01:04]
- How do you project cash flow? [02:07]
- Consider the season. [03:07]
- How do you plan for seasonal cash flow? [03:34]
- Don’t co-mingle business and personal finances. [04:40]
- How do you open a business bank account? [06:54]
- Advice for entrepreneurs? [07:09]
- Northrim Bank: Small Business Resources
- Wells Fargo: Small Business Resources
- Wells Fargo: Monthly Expense Worksheet
- Alaska Division of Economic Development
- Alaska Small Business Development Center
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- World Trade Center Alaska
- Anchorage Economic Development Corporation
We Support Businesses
Are you interested in how AEDC can assist with your business investments in Anchorage? Contact us today!
AEDC Business & Economic Development Director Emma Kelly: (907) 258-3700