for the Alaska Entrepreneur, Innovator and Dreamer
This segment discusses market research, including its value, when to conduct it, target markets, client discovery and how to know when you’ve done enough research.
Where To Startup videos
Katherine Jernstrom, Owner/Co-founder, The Boardroom
- How important is market research?
- How did you do market research for your business? [01:42]
- When should you do market research? [03:39]
- Define your target market. [04:40]
- Common options for collecting market research. [04:59]
- What is client discovery? [06:26]
- Why is client discovery important? [6:54]
- Can market research be used to influence investors? [07:32]
- How do you know when you’ve done enough research? [08:51]
- Was there data that you missed doing your market research? [10:09]
We Support Businesses
Are you interested in how AEDC can assist with your business investments in Anchorage? Contact us today!
AEDC Business & Economic Development Director Emma Kelly: (907) 258-3700