for the Alaska Entrepreneur, Innovator and Dreamer
This segment discusses web development, including where to start with an online presence, domain names and building a webpage.
Where To Startup videos
Natalie Osborne, Owner, WONDERBUILD.COM
- Tell us your background.
- How did you come to start WONDERBUILD.COM? [01:14]
- Where should an entrepreneur start when it comes to having an online presence? [01:40]
- What are some tools to search domain names? [03:44]
- How do I build a webpage? [04:07]
- What are some basics to include on a website? [06:31]
- How important is a clean layout/good structure to a website? [07:48]
- Best practices to creating a website. [08:30]
- What advice do you have for entrepreneurs? [09:08]
- What advice do you have for rural entrepreneurs? [10:13]
- Google Analytics
- Alaska Division of Economic Development
- Alaska Small Business Development Center
- U,S. Small Business Administration
- Alaska Regional Development Organizations (ARDORS)
- World Trade Center Alaska
- Anchorage Economic Development Corporation
We Support Businesses
Are you interested in how AEDC can assist with your business investments in Anchorage? Contact us today!
AEDC Business & Economic Development Director Emma Kelly: (907) 258-3700